Phi Theta Kappa Minutes Meeting October 7th , 2014
Meeting Time: 3:05 p.m.- 4:07 p.m. in CC 117
- Call to Order (3:05 p.m.)
- Roll Call
- Regional Update
- Concerns that there aren’t enough members from IHCC
- Discusses how the Fall Conference went … Ebony would like to come back for the Spring Conference, signs and accessibility was a little bit tricky.
- Sociology Conference
- Christy, Nestor, and Jackson are available for tabling during this event.
- This was a large part of our meeting this week.
- Invites are going to be sent to Inductees and Golden Apple Winners.
- Certificates are going to need to be made.
- Nestor is going to be ordering the flowers, cookies, cake, and drinks.
- After the welcome from Tim, Richard is going to be honored à gavel/powerpoint
- Vicky is going to be offering volunteer opportunities to help with induction since we are low on helpers!
- Vicky is going to dry clean the banners for the table
- Bios are needed for the Induction speakers
- Possibly having a musical entrance à Choir?
- Possibly having an introduction for the officers.
- Duties are going to be divided up soon, so that everyone knows what they are going to be doing!
- Adjourned (4:09 p.m.)
People Present: Nicki, Jackson, Vicky, Christy, Nestor, Nicolette