Phi Theta Kappa Minute Meeting March 16th, 2015
Meeting Time: 2:05 p.m. – 2:55 p.m. in CC 117
- Call to Order (2:05 p.m.)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Some of the inductees shared their opinions on what they thought could be changed for next Induction.
- Christina Royal mentioned that she liked the way that the stage and other decorations were set up.
- Some more fellowship ideas were discussed such as bowling, archery, rock climbing etc. Please let an advisor or officer know if you have any other ideas!
- Nota Bene Deadline
- This is a publication through PTK and the deadline is Friday, April 3rd!
- Project Ideas
- The chapter would like to start thinking about some ideas for the next College Project and Honors in Action that will be conducted during the summer and fall time
- Membership Recruitment
- The chapters main goal for this semester is to increase membership participation at meetings and events! Come join the chapter on Mondays @ 2:00 p.m. in CC117
- Things to be purchased by the fundraising account
- The chapter would like to purchase several things with the money in the fundraising account, these items include shelving in the office, a steamer, tablecloths, stage decorations etc.
- Future events and announcements
- The chapter is going to start the process of voting for the teacher of the year. More details to follow in the next couple of weeks.
- On Thursday, April 23rd from 4:30 to 6:00, there is going to be a Norwegian-Jewish Holocaust Celebration. PTK is considering tabling at this event.
- Graduation is right around the corner! PTK is going to need some volunteers to help Debra sell graduation regalia on Thursday, May 14th.
- Adjourned (2:55 p.m.)
People Present: Elena, Nicolette, Christy, Vicky, Olga, Danielle, Bayardolgor, Oke, and Mandkhai