Phi Theta Kappa Minutes February 23rd, 2015 Meeting
Meeting Time: 2:05- 2:53 p.m. in CC 117
- Call to Order (2:05 p.m.)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Regional Conference
- Discussed the order of the day’s events. Made sure that everyone knew what jobs they were responsible for.
- Since we had so many new members, the chapter ran through how this event is going to work etc.
- A couple of the “new” members signed up to attend this event
- Attendees to this conference are to meet at school in the parking lot behind the Activities Building before 8 a.m.
- Welcome new members!
- This meeting was so great! The chapter had 5 new people attend this week’s meeting!
- The chapter officers introduced themselves and told the new members about their positions
- The chapter described what PTK is all about and how getting involved is super beneficial!
- A few fellowship ideas were tossed around!
- Idealy, the chapter would like to have a fellowship event this semester, since we haven’t had one yet.
- Some ideas that were thrown out there : the movie Selma, going to the MN History Center … and more
- If anyone has any ideas for a great fellowship event, please let the chapter know!
- Adjourned (2:53 p.m.)
People Present: Nicki, Jackson, Elena, Christy, Vicky, Olga, Debra, Elli, Danielle, Bayardolgor, Raquel, Anh.