Phi Theta Kappa Meeting November 18th, 2015
Meeting Time: 3:08 p.m. – 4:07 p.m. in CC117
- Call to order (3:08 p.m.)
- Officer reports – this past week officers have been working on Honors in Action project
PSA scripts and filming
- College Project Workshop results
- Planning Fellowship event
- Planning Leadership Training event
- Office clean-up
- Bulletin board in the office
- Advisor Announcements- next semester’s Members Meeting will be on every first Tuesday of the month at 1 p.m. in CC117
- Doodle Poll will be sent out for the officers to set next semester’s Officers Meeting.
- 2 Administrative Hallmarks are due on December 9th and officers will be starting to work on drafts and editing.
- Schedule for office hours will be printed out and posted in the office
- Fellowship event – Bowling at Brunswick got the most votes
- The event will be held on Sunday December 13th at 5 p.m.
- Officers decided to invite PTK members and Student Senate
- Leadership Training – topic will be “Disability Awareness and Understanding Disability”
- Material that contained games and ideas was handed out
- The event will be held on Tuesday December 8th Members Meeting
- Officers will try the activities beforehand on Officers Meeting on December 2nd
- Founders Day – officers will be preparing candies with business cards and tabling at 11 a.m.
- Adjourned ( 4:07 p.m.)
People Present: Buya, Vicky, Nicki, Zahory, Cheryl, Dominique, Mandkhai, Bado, Kayla, Salina