Phi Theta Kappa Meeting October 21st, 2015
Meeting Time: 3:08 p.m. – 4:11 p.m. in CC117
- Call to order (3:06 p.m.)
- Officer reports – this past week officer have been working on Honors in Action project,
- planning College Project Workshop
- Ordering food and cake for the Holocaust Event
- Advisor Announcements- Don’t forget to apply for PTK Scholarship!!!
- Register for classes before November 5th to be eligible for $500 Scholarship!!!
- Induction – we had a successful Induction Ceremony and had positive feedback
- Officers shared their ideas about improvements that we could do for Spring Induction
- Next Week – We don’t have officer meeting on next Wednesday!!! Correction: there will be an officer meeting 10/28/2015. Kayla will lead it as Nestor will be at Anoka Ramsey’s HIA presentation.
- On Wednesday October 28th officers are going to Anoka Ramsey’s Honors in Action project presentation at 12.20 p.m.
- Highway Clean-up – on Tuesday November 3rd
- Holocaust Event Art Exhibition – on Tuesday November 3rd at 6.30 p.m.
- Adjourned ( 4:11 p.m.)
People Present: Buya, Salina, Vicky, Nicki, Zahory, Nicolette, Cheryl, Dominique, Nestor, Mandkhai, Bado