Phi Theta Kappa Meeting February 23th, 2016
Meeting Time: 1:51 p.m.
- Call to order (1:51 p.m.)
- Introduction – officers have shared their nicknames and how they got it.
- We have welcomed a new officer Mizuki in our team.
- Christina Royal joined and introduced AAUW Scholarships and its promotion of equity of women. Our chapter’s Treasurer Salina won the scholarship last time. Congratulations!
- PTK officers shared their ideas with Christina Royal on – putting an award showcase on campus for different clubs and organizations
- Adding ihptk.org link to the IHCC website
- Including members meeting on Student Bulletin Board
- Introducing our HIA project on College Update for faculty
- Adding back Disability Services presentation on college orientation
- Members Meeting – on Tuesday, March 1st
- New PTK video, scholarship information will be added
- Regional Conference in Anoka Ramsey – Melissa and Salina will be joining later
- Leaving on Friday, March 4th at 9:30 a.m.