Phi Theta Kappa Meeting March 29th, 2016
Meeting Time: 1:45 p.m. in FA 250
- Call to order (1:58 p.m.)
- Introduction – officers have shared whether they prefer Black ink, Blue ink or pencil for writing
- Officers have been working on giving out certificates for members who got inducted, preparation for Dominique’s election and on chapter budget.
- Induction was successful and officers decided to increase the amount of food to order for Spring 2017 Induction Ceremony.
- Fellowship Event is on Friday, April 15th – the date and time might change
- E-mail confirmation needed to be sent to Melissa by officers who would like to join
- Event will be held in Green Room
- Regional Member Position is open and under discussion in our chapter.
- Upcoming election will be discussed at next member’s meeting and election will be held at officer meeting on April 12th.
- Graduation is on May 12th and officers voted and decided to be distinguished by wearing Officer Medallion.
- Adjourned (2:50 p.m.)
People Present: Melissa, Cheryl, Vicky, Bado, Mandkhai, Salina, Dominique, Nicki