Don’t forget to save the date for Fall 2015 Induction! The induction ceremony is a very special event. It is a dignified celebration of the academic achievement of new members. If you haven’t registered yet, you still can! Follow this link: http://goo.gl/forms/zTU4pLWn3T
Phi Theta Kappa Meeting October 7th, 2015
Meeting Time: 3:05 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in CC117
- Call to order 3:05 p.m.
- Introduction- talked about what officers did this weekend
- Officer reports – this past week officer have been working on Honors in Action project,
-uploading photos from Regional Conference to the Google Drive,
-preparing for the next officer meeting,
- Advisor Announcements- Winter Conference will be held on March 4-5th
- International Conference will be held in Washington D.C. on April 6-9th (we are going to be there on the day before on April 5th)
- Don’t forget about the Transfer Scholarship that is open!!!
- 5 Star Chapter Plan- poster will be in the office for everyone to see the checklist
- Regional conference- officers got to know more about PTK, how to become 5 Star
Chapter, time management
- Chapter’s Historian Dominique announced that she is going to run for International VP for election
Let’s support her as a chapter!!!
- Member’s Meeting on Tuesday, October 13th at 1 p.m. – Cheryl is doing HIA project
- Buya is doing College Project Update
- Regional Conference Update
- Any icebreaker ideas?
- Induction- Any volunteer on that day?
- Food is ordered
- Anyone to pick-up cake and flowers?
- Rehearsal is on Tuesday, October 13th at 3 p.m.!!!
- Asana – Buya presented about a Software Asana that is used for team projects
- There is an iPhone app available if you have an iPhone!!!
- Adjourned ( 4:00 p.m.)
People Present: Vicky, Nestor, Kayla, Bado, Dominique, Buya, Cheryl, Mandkhai