Phi Theta Kappa Minutes Meeting November 18th , 2014
Meeting Time: 3:11- 4:06 p.m. in CC 117
- Call to Order (3:11p.m.)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Regional Update
- A newsletter is going to be released soon! More details to follow!
- New Member Meetings
- The Chapter wants to have new member meetings on various Tuesdays throughout the remainder of this semester and into the next semester. We were looking at doing an informational session from about noon to 1 on those days.
- College Project
- Got moved to November 26th, just about all day, where there is going to be presentations about various topics! Check it out!
- International Conference
- People that are interested in going to the International Conference are asked to write a Letter of Intent, written to the Advisors and Co-Presidents.
- Fellowship Ideas
- Some fellowship ideas were discussed and we will be voting on which one we want to partake in. More details to follow!
- Honors in Action
- The Chapter had a very nice discussion on what each of the officers that are helping with this project are going to do. We also narrowed down times and are working on getting any speakers that we can!
- This Honors in Action Project is going to be taking place over the course of two days, Tuesday, December 2nd, starting at 10:30ish and finishing up on Thursday, December 4th. Look for more details around!
- Leadership Event
- Derrik will be putting on a Leadership Event on Tuesday, December 2nd from 3pm to 4:30pm in FA292.
- Adjourned (4:06p.m.)
People Present: Nicki, Jackson, Elena, Vicky, Christy, Nicolette, Derrik, Debra and Mitch