Meeting Time: 3:06 p.m.- 4:13 p.m. in HH 313
I. Call to Order (3:06 p.m.)
II. Roll Call
III. C4 –Commit to Complete Banner
- The chapter decided that we are going to be purchasing the C-4 banner and showcase an “event” at the campus. The chapter will be including it when we table at school activities.
IV. International Conference Update
- Vicky won an International Award and was honored at the International Conference.
- The six students that attended international shared what they enjoyed about the experience with the chapter.
V. Co-officer vote
- The chapter voted to keep Co-Officer Positions.
- The Chapter has decided that work plans are required now for all future Officers and co-officers. Christy made the motion and Nestor second the motion.
VI. Summer Conference
- The summer conference will take place at Century College Friday, May 30th and Saturday, May 31st. Attending are Brittany, Elena, Debra, Nicolette, Christy, and Jackson
VII. Faculty of the Year Winner
- Pat Lawton! Congratulations!
- VIII. By-laws
- The chapter will use the following :
Co-Officer procedure for the 2014-2015 academic school year
And will be revisited no later than spring 2015
Co-officer Position will only be allowed when:
-Two people have agreed to work as Co-Officers and have created a work plan.
-The Officer already serving the position creates a work plan with their incumbent Co-Officer. This is dependent on a vote by the chapter-excluding the fellowship position.
Adjourned (4:13 p.m.)
People Present: Nicki, Nick, Nicolette, Jackson, Elena, Brittany, Richard, Debra, Derrick, Vicky, Nestor, Christy