The Paralegal Program Elective courses are fantastic classes to take to enhance students’ skills and increase knowledge in areas of interest. These courses are taught by experience lawyers and/or paralegals who bring a wealth of knowledge and practicality to the courses, and offered based on student demand.
Click on the course title to get the description and outline:
- PA 1115 Law Office Procedures and Technology: 2cr
- PA 2206 Interviewing and Investigative Techniques: 2cr
- PA 2208 Employment Law: 2cr
- PA 2212 Personal Injury & E-Discovery: 2cr
- PA 2218 Computerized Legal Research and the Internet: 2cr